The Agile BA/PM is responsible for transforming software feature requests into estimable requirements.
You may be responsible for leading the development team’s’ execution and delivery of software releases. This position understands and coordinates product backlog for releases for the platform — and their dependencies on each other.
You will lead the translation of software features into technical requirements (user stories) and follow Agile Scrum based Software development. Define software release plan and scope with technical lead. Manage the backlog for sprint and release planning post-development start through QA.
This position will also raise risks / impediments to executive sponsors. Leads bug triage meetings.
- Excellent customer facing communication skills
- Work with multiple projects simultaneously
- Backlog grooming sessions and drive solutions to completion working with Agile Teams
- Clarify any acceptance criteria, work with program lead, technical lead
- Work with Scrum Masters to identify and resolve impediments
- Maintain an Effective and groomed backlog
- Clear defined Acceptance Criteria per user story
- Effective Agile Processes (Scrum and Agile and Cross Functional communication
- Effective Cross Functional communication
- World Class Program & Project Execution
- Promote Continuous Improvement
- Agile Development
- Product Owner
- Project Management
- QA Experience is a plus
Education + Work Experience:
- Excellent written and oral english
- University Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 5+yrs of Software Development Life Cycle experience
- 3+ yrs. of Requirements management and software architecture
- 3+ yrs. of Agile Software Development
- Worked with geographically diverse teams