Work type: freelance.
Salary: to be agreed.
Workplace: Mendoza, Argentina and/or remotely. Preferably, residing in Mendoza. This is no impediment to conduct virtual classes.
Work time: to be agreed.
Mat|r, the applications development platform, is looking for a programming teacher.
The instructor shall be disposed to receive training and to learn a new programming language (10 classes) as to teach mat|r script to students of all levels and ages.
The teacher must have sound knowledge of programming and logics, as well as of programming languages. Excellent teaching skills and field-related experience are required.
If you consider yourself a technology and teaching enthusiast, and you want to be part of this revolutionary pioneering project in mat|r community, we would like to talk with you.
The pre-selected applicants will receive a special training provided by mat|r experts and, after taking a level exam, they will be assigned to the course.
Once they have passed the final exam, the instructors will start teaching 4 hours a week: a two-hour class, twice a week.
- Good communicational and interpersonal skills.
- Responsibility, dedication and commitment.
- Basic English language knowledge.
- Previous experience as programming teacher.
- Advanced English language knowledge.
- Having taught previously.
- Advanced students of computer science, system, software engineering or other related careers.